Saturday, August 24, 2013

Controlling your Income Source

Today is a very proud moment for my wife & I as her son graduates from college. My step daughter graduated 3 years ago. Both are now college grads and face the world today as high spirited and confident young adults. of course they both realize with the competition for the job market that a Masters degree, at the very least, is somewhat imperative. My  how things have changed from my time when an Associates Degree was considered great and a high school degree gave you a decent shot at a fairly okay job.
Well, not any more as I mentioned above. But what if you had control of your income source?? You were responsible for what you earned and when?? Doesn't that make more sense?? It finally did for me and now I can enjoy the ability to control my future. It's certainly never to late to figure this out as i found and it's just a matter of "getting it" and finding the avenue to pursue again as I did and at a time in my life, 53 years old, where I never thought of owning my own business. But now it's just seems so natural. 
With a proven Business Plan for financial success that I just followed. Now I have a piece of the Internet with worldwide exposure, Mexico, Australia, Canada, Taiwan, Honk Kong, the U.K., and more as well as the ability to help others enjoy the same Financial rewards that we enjoy.
Are you one of those looking to control your future or are you just going to settle letting someone else do it??        

No comments:

Post a Comment